Monday, January 19, 2009

Long time no post....

Life is still rolling here. Christmas was good, New Years was uneventfull, and Sam's birthday was fun. My dad made Sam the BEST log cabin. As soon as I find my battery charger I'll post a pic. Riley's birthday is Saturday, we are having a few girls spend the night.
We leave on Monday for Mayo for John Radiation treatments. It takes a lot of planning to get everything organized. John has been having really bad days lately. Sick most days and just plain doesn't feel like getting out of bed. It takes so much out of him to be without his Thyroid medicine. Hopefully soon though he will start to feel better.

3 comments:

amy mason armstrong said...

love you...

amy mason armstrong said...

I need 15 minutes of your time to tell me what the plan is and what I can do to help and if you need me for any any any reason...even if it is cleaning your house while you are away. Please give me a call or answer when I call. I want to see you with my own eyeballs before you leave town. I wanna hug you and hug John and pray with you before you leave. My friend, please call me.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!